Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wht iWant In 10 Years


#1 -- Graduate From High School and College/Tech School
#2 -- Have My Own Beauty Salon ( Cosmetology Licens ]
#3 -- Have 4 Kids ( 2 Boys , 2 Girls ]
#4 -- Have A Stable Home
#5 -- Not Married ( Boyfriend ]
#6 -- Live In A Manchion
#7 -- Be Deep In The Music Industry
#8 -- Staying In Miami Florida or HomeTown SanDiego California
#9 -- Travel Around The World To Do Celebrity's Hair
#10 -- I Want 2 Be In Good Health


I have to be good so that i can get through high school and get my diploma. I want to go to a college in Miami and graduate from there to get my cosmetology licens. While im doing all of that i want to make time to have 4 kids and im not getting married. I just want a boyfriend that can treat me like im his wife. I want to be rich and have a big manchion and sing or rap with the group im in DNCEnt. Live BiG and stay true to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment